Thursday, May 20, 2010

Home All Day!

So I've been stuck home all day with Bronchitis instead of working away at the studio. I've been watching endless hours of TV while coughing and wheezing on the couch in my pajamas and brand new John Fluevogs.  The shoes came with a bunch of Dum Dums that my crazy cat Hannah stole and hid all over the apartment.  She seems to really like the watermelon flavored one.  She's been carrying it around by the stick - verrrry cute.

In my boredom I organized all of my stones by color and shape.  I've been meaning to do that for ages and even put them into smaller little baggies.  Can you say OCD?  Whatever- I had to do something while my ass was getting wider on the couch.

I'm really excited for Brooklyn Indie Market on Sunday as I will be debuting my new rings and pendants.  Didn't get to finish some stuff at the studio today but I still have plenty of new things to show.

And -I'll being wearing my super cool new shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment