Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I made it into a Treasury on Etsy!!

I checked my email today and what did I find?!?!?!

A message that I was in a Treasury on Etsy.  It's a huuuuuge honor for me that someone loves something I made enough to put it in a Treasury.  I always look at the treasuries with amazement and my little black heart skips a beat in the hopes that one day I will be in one.  WELL TODAY IS THE DAY!!!!!  yippee!!!

So today I am off to the studio after a little hiatus.  I share a space in a loft with 2 walls of windows and no air conditioning.  When it's 90 degrees outside it's at least 100 degrees in the studio.  We finally had heat this winter for the first time in 5 years after someone finally complained to the landlord and they came in and turned the nob and voila - heat!   Ha Ha artists!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment