Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Just Got Some New Stones

So I went to a jewelry show at the Javitz Center yesterday.  It was a small show for last minute holiday stock and was mostly ready made jewelry.  I went on the chance that I would find loose stones there.  And I did!!! Here's some of what I got......

Rutilated Quartz

Emerald, Pyrite in Quartz, Aquamarine, Moss Aquamarine, Prehnite, Dendritic Quartz, Beer Quartz, Melody Stone, Amethyst, Sapphire

Beer Quartz, Moss Aquamarine, Aquamarine, Prehnite, Rainbow Moonstone, Melody Stone, Dendritic Quartz, Sapphire

Sapphires, Amethyst, Iolite, Kyanite, Sleeping Beauty Turquoise, Star Ruby, Chalcedony and Paraiba Quartz

Dendritic Quartz, Amethyst, Melody Stone, Prehnite, Aquamarine, Rainbow Moonstone, Sapphire, Iolite

Dendritic Quartz, Moss Aquamarine, Beer Quartz, Prehnite, Melody Stone, Sapphire, Amethyst, Sleeping Beauty Turquoise, Chalcedony, Paraiba Quartz


I started making bezels for a bunch of these stones and will be working on them next week.  mmmmmmm shiny yummy candy-like stones.

No comments:

Post a Comment