Thursday, August 18, 2011

What I’ve Been Up To This Week...

Other than reading those Song of Ice and Fire books which I can’t seem to put down and torturing myself at the gym- I’ve been catching up on some projects at the studio. (Riding the subway to the studio let’s me read without feeling guilty that I should be doing something else.)

Thank you Mercury in retrograde! I always use this time to get through projects that I have put aside and can’t seem to make myself work on.  I am now up to my eyeballs in 19- yes, you read it correctly- nineteen!! projects.   Two of which I was supposed to finish a year ago.  Everything is going smoothly and I can’t wait to see these finished ‘coz some of these stones are awesome.

Here’s a sneak peak....




ocean jasper




No comments:

Post a Comment