Tuesday, August 9, 2011

What’s Going On At Holly’s Apartment??

I have always loved going over to Holly’s apartment - it’s cozy and so tastefully decorated.  I recently had dinner with Holly at an Upper West Side Belgian Restaurant. I was thoroughly enjoying my steak and fries when Holly told me she was turning her apartment into a virtual pop-up shop.  I was really intrigued.

You may be asking yourself... "who the heck is Holly??”  Holly Katz is a super talented, creative gal who has travelled the globe working for Bottega Veneta, Gucci, Coach, J. Crew and others. She has an exquisite eye for subtle elegance that shows in her personality as well as her surroundings.  She has transformed her apartment into a marketplace to share her own creations in addition to vintage finds and luxury goodies. What could be better than that??  Not only is it a beautifully styled space but you can actually buy almost everything that you see.

Each area of the apartment has a different theme and is exquisitely staged as only Holly can do. I stopped by on a sweltering day in July and she rearranged everything at least 3 times while I was there!!!







There is a new collection of painstakingly selected and collected stuff every month so make sure to check back often or you just might miss something special. August’s collection features ME!! Yes, li’l old me!! You can find my hand silkscreened Moleskine journals, copper bangles, foldformed copper cuffs and much more. There is also a super cool golf bag, a gorgeous woven leather Bottega Veneta cosmetic case, and a set of miniature Hermes ashtrays!!! Go check out Holly’s Apartment,  buy something cool and of course tell all of your friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment